Each year, FAPDD in collaboration with the IU School of Medicine Women’s Advisory Council, hosts a series of lunch workshops called Stepping Stones. Since women in academic medicine tend to have smaller professional networks than male colleagues, and because fewer women than men advance to higher ranks, women have fewer role models of success.
Through this leadership series, faculty and trainees will learn about the personal and professional journey of successful women in academic medicine and health research. Stepping Stones events are open to all faculty, staff, and students; both men and women are welcome to attend.
Eastern Time Zone
Executive Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Professional Development
- Fairbanks 6211
- Official Bio
- Admin Support Email: Tracy Gossett
- Admin Support Phone: (317) 278-7045
- Enhancing Your Scientific Career: Unlocking Your Inner Mentor
- Faculty Learning Communities on Research in Medical Education (RIME)
- IU School of Medicine Skill Enhancement Award
- Kelley School of Business Partnership Programs
- Academy of Teaching Scholars
- Faculty Enrichment and Education Development (FEED)
- Communicating Science: Programs for Learners, Trainees and Faculty
- Stepping Stones of Women in Leadership