Each year, FAPDD in collaboration with the Indiana University School of Medicine Women’s Advisory Council, hosts a series of lunch workshops called Stepping Stones. Since women in academic medicine tend to have smaller professional networks than male colleagues, and because fewer women than men advance to higher ranks, we know that women have fewer role models of success.
Through this leadership series, we have created a forum where faculty and students can learn through hearing the career development journeys of successful women. During the session, a successful woman in medicine or science is interviewed about the Stepping Stones that led to her career success. Stepping Stones luncheons are open to all faculty, staff, and students; both men and women are encouraged to attend.
|Stepping Stones of Women: Linda DiMeglio, MD||02/13/20||11:45 AM-01:00 PM||Register|
|P&T: Advancing Women in Academic Medicine||02/19/20||08:00 AM-09:30 AM||Register|
|Stepping Stones of Women: Julie Welch, MD||03/4/20||11:45 AM-01:00 PM||Register|
|Stepping Stones of Women: Brownsyne Tucker Edmonds, MD||04/22/20||11:45 AM-01:00 PM||Register|
echo $parent_title; ?>
- Enhancing Your Scientific Career: Unlocking Your Inner Mentor
- Faculty Learning Communities on Research in Medical Education (RIME)
- IUSM Skill Enhancement Award
- Kelley School of Business Partnership Programs
- Academy of Teaching Scholars
- Communicating Science: Programs for Learners, Trainees and Faculty
- Stepping Stones of Women in Leadership