Each year, FAPDD in collaboration with the IU School of Medicine Women’s Advisory Council, hosts a series of lunch workshops called Stepping Stones. Since women in academic medicine tend to have smaller professional networks than male colleagues, and because fewer women than men advance to higher ranks, women have fewer role models of success.
Through this leadership series, faculty and students can learn through hearing the career development journeys of successful women. During the session, a successful woman in medicine or science is interviewed about the Stepping Stones that led to her career success. Stepping Stones luncheons are open to all faculty, staff and students; both men and women are encouraged to attend.
Eastern Time Zone
- Enhancing Your Scientific Career: Unlocking Your Inner Mentor
- Faculty Learning Communities on Research in Medical Education (RIME)
- IU School of Medicine Skill Enhancement Award
- Kelley School of Business Partnership Programs
- Academy of Teaching Scholars
- Faculty Enrichment and Education Development (FEED)
- Communicating Science: Programs for Learners, Trainees and Faculty
- Stepping Stones of Women in Leadership