At Indiana University School of Medicine, we understand the importance of ensuring both partners attain employment, and we are committed to helping you find the right career opportunity in the Indianapolis area.
To be eligible for dual-career services, you must be a current or prospective IU School of Medicine faculty or executive member’s spouse or partner (others on a case by case basis) seeking job search assistance.
- Reviewing resume/CV.
- Providing job search guidance.
- Arranging informational interviews.
- Providing networking support.
- Helping with online networking (e.g., LinkedIn).
- Identifying volunteer opportunities.
- Providing community information.
We will work with you individually to find the perfect fit in Indianapolis. After you submit an intake form, we will meet or schedule a teleconference to discuss your career goals and the types of opportunities you are seeking. We can then begin networking on your behalf.
- Jobs at IU
- Faculty Careers at IU
- Purdue University Job Openings
- Ball State University Job Openings
- University of Notre Dame Job Openings
- IU Work/Life Portal
- LinkedIn Jobs
The Indiana University School of Medicine is a member of the Indiana Dual Career Network (IDCN). To learn more connect to Indiana Dual Career Network