Get involved in undergraduate medical education. Medical Student Education (MSE) is actively recruiting faculty to participate in activities such as clinical site placements, small group instruction and facilitation, and more. There are opportunities available for individuals with a variety of clinical and non-clinical backgrounds.
Graduate Medical Teaching
For Graduate Medical Education (GME) teaching opportunities, contact your residency or fellowship program director.
echo $whichPost; ?>
- Enhancing Your Scientific Career: Unlocking Your Inner Mentor
- Faculty Learning Communities on Research in Medical Education (RIME)
- IU School of Medicine Skill Enhancement Award
- Kelley School of Business Partnership Programs
- Academy of Teaching Scholars
- Faculty Enrichment and Education Development (FEED)
- Communicating Science: Programs for Learners, Trainees and Faculty
- Stepping Stones of Women in Leadership
- Faculty Steering Committee