Indiana University School of Medicine has launched a new web page specifically for the school community with content for medical students, residents and fellows, health professionals, graduate students, researchers, faculty and staff (clinical and nonclinical). Please and check it frequently for updates:
More useful links:
- is updated daily with university-wide messages and advisories. Check often!
- answers common human resources questions about IU policies and benefits during this time.
- provides strategies and resources for teaching during prolonged campus or building closures.
- contains teaching information specific to IU School of Medicine including considerations for labs and clinical work.
- offers support and resources for well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- provides resources and information about COVID-19 including symptoms and FAQs.
- is a one-stop-shop for clinicians to access information compiled by Indiana University Health Physicians.