This award has been put on hold due to COVID 19.
Conferred by Faculty Affairs, Professional Development, and Diversity and the Diversity Council, the Outstanding Staff Commitment to Diversity Award recognizes exemplary staff members within the IU School of Medicine community who are champions for diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
The 2019 Outstanding Staff Commitmment to Diversity Award winner is Francine Epperson, Clinical Research & Autopsy Coordinator for the Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center and the Dementia Research Laboratory.
Nomination Deadline is April 27, 2020.
echo $parent_title; ?>
- Outstanding Staff Commitment to Diversity Award
- Scholar Educator Award
- Volunteer Faculty Teaching Awards (VFTA)
- Campus-wide Awards
- Deb Cowley Staff Leadership Award
- Excellence in Faculty Mentoring Awards
- Exemplar of Professionalism: Honor Roll
- Inspirational Educator Award
- Lynn Wakefield Unsung Hero Staff Award
- Mark Brothers Award
- Outstanding Community Engagement Award
- Steven C. Beering Award
- Trustees’ Teaching Award
- University Distinguished Professorship & Teaching Awards