Audience and Objectives
This module is intended for any faculty member who wants feedback on their teaching and/or will conduct a peer review.
At the end of this module, faculty will be able to:
- Articulate the value of peer review of teaching
- Determine when they would provide or seek formative feedback on teaching
- Discuss areas/categories in which a teacher can make behavioral changes to improve learning
- Create and use, if they elect to do so, online forms to make the review process more manageable
- More easily conduct a peer review as they have common language and some experience with giving feedback on teaching